UR Cute. Be Mine. XOXO. Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone (and happy birthday to Sarah)! No better day than today to talk all things kids, crushes, and budding romance. Join us as we discuss parenting kids through crushes, romance, and relationships, how much our kids share with us about their love lives, what we think about adults projecting romance onto toddlers and preschoolers, and what we hope for future relationships with our kids’ partners. We also throw in a few of our childhood Valentine’s Day memories and have a VERY serious discussion about conversation hearts. Enjoy!
- Meagan mentioned reading L. M. Montgomery’s The Story Girl. (This is an affiliate link.)
- Meagan read about the history of Conversation Hearts in this article.
- Looking for more episodes on love, relationships and romance? Here are some of our faves from the archives:
- Dating & Romance (For Single Moms & Married Ones, Too!): Voices 45
- More Than Mom: Finding Love After Divorce
- More Than Mom: Partners & Personalities
- More Than Mom: Our Childhood Crushes
- Meagan wrote Love, dating, and healing after divorce – Sunday Morning Tea if you’re looking for more Valentine-y content this week.