It’s no secret that Meagan and Sarah can both get pretty into personality tests, particularly the Enneagram. In this fun More Than Mom we have an in-depth conversation about personalities in general (not just the types and tests!), especially as they relates to our significant others (and how they do or do not mesh with ours at times). We discuss how our different personalities play out in our relationships, the ways we reframe our differences, and reflect on our own challenging personality traits. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsors
See a whole season at a glance in a stylish poster that hangs on your wall – AND help support a mom-owned business and our podcast at the same time!
Save 10% with code THEMOMHOUR or use this link: theessentialcalendar.com/themomhour. When you do, we’ll earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This fall, Meagan taking her Mother of Reinvention podcast to the next level by launching a private membership community for midlife moms. MOR Community will be a supportive space with live chats, exclusive content, encouraging activities, and more!
Go to morcommunity.com to learn more!
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- Are you unfamiliar with the Enneagram? Here is a free version of the test, and we like the type descriptions and other resources here
- We have found the Type Combinations and Type Misidentification writeups super fascinating
- Meagan mentioned the book The Road Back To You: An Enneagram Journey to Self Discovery (affiliate link)
- Meagan also mentioned the book, The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey To Healthy Relationships, to take what you’ve learned about yourself and bring it into your relationship.
- Sarah turned Meagan onto these daily EnneaThought emails with a short message about your Enneagram type
- Meagan and Sarah referenced the Myers Briggs Personality Test at 16personalities.com
- Sarah mentioned Gretchen Rubin’s Four Tendencies. You can take that quiz here.
- Looking for more details on Meagan and Sarah’s personality types? You may enjoy these episodes from the archives: