t’s our Podcastaversary (yep, we just made up a new word)! Today we are celebrating eight years of The Mom Hour by reflecting on some of your most-asked questions over the years. Beyond recurring queries like “should I have that third baby?” or “what’s the ideal spacing between kids?,” we’re digging into some deeper through-lines that point to the fears, insecurities, and hopes of our community. We also provide snapshots of the many places we have recorded our 640+ episodes (the floor, the bed, different states and more). Join us!
- If you want to take it WAY back to March of 2015, you can listen to The Mom Hour’s Very First episode, Mom Meltdowns, Oh No! Episode 01.
- Sarah mentioned the episode Business Behind-The-Scenes & State Of The Podcast Chat: Episode 396.
- Sarah just finished reading Tiny, Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed which is a compilation of the author’s Dear Sugar articles over the years.
- Here is a great list of Dear Sugar’s quotes in one place.
- The Mom Hour Listener Community Page on Facebook is a helpful space to vent or to ask moms for advice.
- Meagan’s reading Laura Tremaine’s book Share Your Stuff, I’ll Go First (this is an affiliate link) which encourages people to be open up and be vulnerable with others.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Laura Moore says
This episode was so good! I had tears a few times. You really got to the core of what us moms think about and worry about. It’s good to know it’s universal.