Let’s go deep on the fluffiest of topics: personal adornment. In today’s More Than Mom episode, Meagan and Sarah share our approaches to everyday jewelry, special gifts and heirloom pieces, jewelry trends and finding our personal styles. We also talk about where we like to buy jewelry, how motherhood seasons have intersected with accessorizing phases, and what our storage wins and woes are these days. Join us!
- Meagan referenced the movie Thoroughly Modern Millie with Julie Andrews
- If you enjoyed this episode, you may like these from the archives!
- Cozy Winter Style Inspiration: Episode 397
- More Than Mom: Fall Style Update
- More Than Mom: The State Of Our Style, One Year Into COVID
- State Of The Style Situation, Head To Toe: Episode 139
- Sarah typically purchases earrings from Lucky Brand and has purchased dainty style jewelry from (past podcast advertiser) Ana Luisa
- Meagan loves Mata Traders, whose founder Meagan interviewed on Mother of Reinvention
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter