We’ve talked about fashion on the podcast before, but personal style is one of those things that’s always evolving. With today’s trends, cuts, colors, and various ways of shopping, there’s a fine balance between dressing up-to-date AND feeling like ourselves. In today’s More Than Mom episode, Sarah and Meagan chat about the state of our current wardrobes, the challenge of putting on “public-facing pants,” the pieces we’re surprised we like, the ones that aren’t for us, and share some outfits we looked–and felt–cute in. We also figure out what color, exactly, is “puce.” Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Sponsor Spotlight: Armoire
Armoire is a designer women’s clothing rental service that’s all about helping you look and feel great while saving you time and money. With Armoire, you can rent high-end clothing at a fraction of the cost. Go to armoire.style/momhour to get 50% off your first month of clothing rental, plus a bonus item from Armoire.
Sponsor Spotlight: Shopkick
Shopkick is the fun and easy way to score FREE gift cards for the shopping you already do. Users earn “kicks” for doing things like walking into a store, scanning items, and making purchases. And then you can cash those “kicks” in for gift cards. Download the Shopkick app today and use the code THEMOMHOUR to get your first $5 gift card for free.
Sponsor Spotlight: iD Tech
iD Tech takes math and other STEM subjects and connects them to kids’ individual interest through courses in coding, design, game development, and more. Scheduling is fast and flexible, with options guaranteed to fit your family’s busy schedule. Get with a 1-on-1 tutoring lesson for just $49 dollars, or save $150 dollars on weekly, small-group semesters by using the code themomhour at idtech.com/themomhour
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Last time we did a style check-in was in this February 2021 More Than Mom episode
- Meagan’s chat with Dacy Gillespie on How To Create A Mindful Closet (And Discover Clothes You Truly Love)
- Sarah’s favorite travel pants (influenced by Kelle Hampton of @etst)
- We mentioned our More Than Mom episode #Influenced a couple of times
- Meagan likes the brands prAna and Kuhl for outdoor-wear
- Cute and durable tights
- Some of our favorite leggings are from Spanx and Lysse
- Check out all our style episodes and blog posts
As we said in the show, over the years, our sponsors have introduced us to several fashion brands we love, including:
- Armoire: Go to armoire.style/momhour to get 50% off your first month of clothing rental, plus a bonus item.
- Quince: For 10% off your first purchase of $100 or more, go to OneQuince.com and use the code MOM10.
- Stitch Fix: Get started today at stitchfix.com/themomhour and get 25% off when you keep everything in your box!
- Vionic: Get free shipping through December 31, 2021 when you use code THEMOMHOUR at vionicshoes.com/themomhour.
- Betabrand: Get 30% off your order at betabrand.com/THEMOMHOUR