“People tell me ‘oh, you’re in it’ or ‘don’t worry, it gets better,’ but as a mom of a two-year-old and a six-month-old, I’m like: ‘Okay, but…WHEN? When does that actually happen?”
Good question. When DOES parenting start to get a little easier? Today Meagan and Sarah try our best to get specific with the above question, posed by Sarah Limberg from our contributor team. We chat about specific parenting milestones that felt like leveling-up when we were in the trenches, and offer hope and realism in equal measure to those of you in this season. Join us!
- The Mom Hour was featured in Real Simple‘s subscriber magazine Celebrate. If you subscribe to Real Simple, look for us, and check out the online version here (last page!).
- The Last Parenting Book You’ll Ever Read is coming in 2025! Congratulations, Meagan!
- Meagan’s article about parenting teenagers was featured in The Washington Post.
- Sarah recommended following The Washington Post’s parenting section. Here’s a few episodes featuring The Washington Post parenting section experts:
- Here’s a link to Meghan Leahy’s On Parenting Advice Column with The Washington Post.
- Sarah has a piece in her local paper about family photo shoots. Link coming soon!
- Relevant Episodes From The Archives About Having More Babies (Or Not):
- A member of our team Sarah Limberg–who inspired this episode– is taking over our instagram stories this week. Follow Along!