From wool underwear to fussy ice cubes, make-up fails to planners that don’t stick: we’ve been #Influenced and we’re hear to talk about it. (Technically, we’re talking about it again – we chatted on this topic in 2021 but these are all-new revelations!) Join Meagan and Sarah to hear what we’ve been #influenced to buy, to do, to make, and to consume recently. Plus, we touch upon what the algorithm gets right about us, AND what it gets wrong (Instagram thinks Meagan is a witch and Sarah is 70+ years old!). Enjoy!
- More Than Mom: #Influenced is an episode from the archives (2021)
- Sarah was influenced early on by bloggers who are still creating content like Kristen Howerton, Rebecca Woolf, and The Mom Edit.
- Meagan was influenced early on by bloggers who partnered with the socially-concious fashion brand ABLE
- Sarah’s loving Me Undies, thanks to podcast advertising
- We both love Olive & June (a sponsor!), and seeing everyone’s manis on Instagram influenced Sarah to consistently paint her nails
- Beth Kempton inspired Meagan to write a book and start writing on Substack
- Meagan loves her Hatch Clock (affiliate link)
- Sarah would be lost without Todoist (affiliate link)
- ThreadUp is Sarah’s favorite place to shop
- Meagan uses Bobbi Brown Miracle Balm
- Meagan is trying out Wool& dresses