It’s that time–the run-up to winter holidays is officially HERE! While we’re still early in the season, Meagan and Sarah offer practical, do-able ideas for taking action now to relieve stress and pressure later in the year. We also share tips from The Mom Hour listener community on everything from making holiday meals easier to getting ahead on gift ideas for kids. Join us!
- Our Facebook Community shared lots of great ideas for “Do This Now, Enjoy The Holidays Later” in this facebook post
- The Mom Hour Holiday Headquarters is live for 2023! Check back often for updates and additions.
- Episodes similar to this one:
- Sarah listened to the audiobook Calm Christmas And A Happy New Year by Beth Kempton that includes a pdf for reflecting on the past year. There’s also a Calm Christmas Podcast if you want to take a listen. Beth’s motivational style is very gentle and cozy.
- The Lazy Genius has a Holiday Docket is a workbook with 7 practical steps to help you enjoy the holidays and celebrate the season well – our community highly recommends!