Want to get ahead before the May madness sets in? Do these things now and set yourself up for a less stressful summer! In Episode 412 Meagan and Sarah return for the second in a two-part series with tips from our own lives and from The Mom Hour community, including identifying micro-seasons within your longer summer plans, anticipating shifts in kids’ sleep patterns, and saving money this summer by recognizing what you probably WON’T do this summer. Enjoy!
- Do This Now; Enjoy Summer Later (Part One): Episode 411
- Please take our Listener Survey! It’s really helpful for us to get a more holistic idea of what’s top of mind for all of you in parenting.
- Check out Kelly Hampton’s summer bucket lists!
- Episodes from the archives focused on summer:
- Simple Summer Rituals & Traditions: Episode 367
- Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done: Summer Planning: Episode 359
- Preparing Kids (And Ourselves!) For Summer Independence
- A Summertime Chores, Life Skills & Freedoms Reset: Episode 315
- (Realistic) Summer Schedule Intentions: Episode 263
- It’s Time To Plan For Summer: Episode 201
- Here’s a link to the Facebook and Instagram threads where you all provided your “do this now; enjoy summer later” suggestions
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply