We know that winter 2020-2021 will require all the tips and tricks to keep us going–and it’s not even mid-November yet! Today’s More Than Mom episode is all about the concept of COZY, and how Meagan and Sarah like to bring it into our wardrobes, menus, and homes. Join us for a fun chat about cozy clothes we’re eyeing, how we manage the temperature in our homes when it’s cold out, and what food and drinks sound best for a cozy mood. Enjoy!
- Sarah is loving crewneck pullover sweatshirts lately (this one from the Grayson Threads line at Target is similar to a Halloween one she bought and loved) – affiliate link
- These Women’s Long Sleeve Fitted T-Shirts from the A New Day line at Target are a good base layer (but we continue the search for the perfect long-sleeved tee!) – affiliate link
- Is there such thing as a cozy bra? We think so. We’re eyeing this one. – affiliate link
- The famous Ashlee Gadd slippers (AKA J. Crew Factory’s suede faux-shearling moccasin slippers) are currently on sale for $24.50 (but sometimes drop down to $19!)
- We LOVE our Kyrgies from a past sponsor! We both wear the Kyrgies All Natural Molded Sole – Low Back style (sadly, it looks like our promo code is no longer valid)
- Sarah picked up this hooded throw blanket from Zulily – makes a great gift!
- Sarah still loves her Hydroflask 12-oz Coffee Mug for keeping tea warm (even without the lid) – affiliate link
- Sarah’s go-to herbal tea is Trader Joe’s Ginger Turmeric; Meagan likes a Lemon Ginger
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Bonny E Roggenbauer says
Loved this episode!
Sarah Powers says
Was hoping for cozy bra links! So hard to find a comfy bra in size DD!
Sarah Powers says
So sorry, Meg! Both of ours were purchased a long time ago so we didn’t have current links – I know there was an active discussion in our facebook group about comfy bras in larger sizes, though! That’s a great place for community input. 🙂 facebook.com/groups/themomhour