Products. Just because. Yay! Meagan and Sarah pop into your Sunday feed with a light and fluffy chat about the products we are loving lately. From linen pants to fizzy beverage makers, pens for lefties and Very Many Opinions About Mugs, we cover our latest can’t-live-without products in this fun More Than Mom episode. Join us!
- The Essential Calendar is perfect to help you get organized this summer (that’s our affiliate link – and you can see what the calendar looks like here)
- Did you snag The Mom Hour mug from our merch shop yet?
- Sarah’s loving the everyday mugs from this Etsy shop (the Powers family has the ones labeled “mug,” which are quiet large, and the ones labeled “medium mug,” which are smaller)
- Sarah bought Meagan this insulated mug for Christmas last year
- Sarah’s Hydroflask Coffee Mug is the 12oz version seen on this page, and the replacement lids are also listed on the same page. We think the new colors and the 6oz version are both adorable.
- Megan is loving the loose leaf teas from Good Medicine Tea, Justea, and Modestine Tea
- Sarah enjoys the Ooly Seriously Fine Felt-Tip Markers and Stabilo Point 88 Fineliners for calendar color coding and such
- These pens are perfect for lefties
- Meagan’s fav pen for everyday writing is the Pilot Precise V7 rt (affiliate link)
- Meagan is loving her Sparkel which makes anything fizzy!
- Osea’s anti-aging body balm is a staple for Meagan
- This Flamingo lotion (affiliate link) smells like a hotel that brings back happy memories for Meagan.
- Sarah’s loving Thrive Cosmetics’ overnight sensation brightening sleep mask
- Thrive is a sponsor of The Mom Hour, but this mention was totally un-sponsored. If you do decide to shop Thrive, be sure to use our special URL thrivecausemetics.com/themomhour for 15% off your first purchase!
- Meagan uses her Infuse mop (affiliate link) from Casabella on the regular + her trusty old Libman and sometimes this Libman (affiliate link) too
- Sarah and Meagan both purchased the cabo linen wide-leg pants from Athleta
- Sarah chatted about these high-waisted crop linen-blend pants from Old Navy