Rachel Macy Stafford is the New York Times bestselling author of Hands Free Mama, Hands Free Life, and Only Love Today, and this week she joins Meagan in a special bonus interview episode of The Mom Hour.
In this episode, Rachel and Meagan discuss Rachel’s journey from being a stressed-out, over-scheduled mom to scaling back and learning to be truly present for her kids, spouse, friends, work, and herself. They talk about learning to say “no” while still making room for the right kind of “yes.” They also talk about Rachel’s new book ONLY LOVE TODAY: Reminders to Breathe More, Stress Less, & Choose Love (out this week!).
Links mentioned in Meagan’s interview with Rachel Macy Stafford:
- Only Love Today: Reminders to Breathe More, Stress Less, & Choose Love (Amazon)
- The Home Hour, Episode 17 – Three years ago, Rachel and Meagan chatted on another podcast episode. It’s a great background to Rachel’s story and the Hands Free Revolution movement.
- The Day I Stopped Saying “Hurry Up “ – One of Rachel’s most widely-shared essays and a great introduction to her work.
- Hands Free Mama (Rachel’s blog and website)
- The Hands Free Revolution on Facebook
Leave a Reply