By 2012, blogger and author Erin Loechner could boast a massively successful blog, an HGTV special, a beautiful home, and even a beautiful new baby. But amid all that success, Erin found herself feeling lost and unfulfilled. In this week’s bonus interview podcast episode, Erin describes her journey toward a slower way of life (and explains how even “slow” living can become competitive and frenzied).
Listen to Meagan and Erin have a frank and honest conversation about slowing down, paying attention, and choosing what matters. Enjoy!
Links mentioned in Meagan’s interview with Erin:
- Chasing Slow: Courage to Journey Off the Beaten Path (Erin’s book)
- Design for Mankind (Erin’s blog)
- The Rebirth Of Slow Blogging (from Erin’s blog)
- @ErinLoechner on Instagram
- Design for Mankind on Facebook