Need help with gift ideas for the teens and adults on your holiday shopping list? Meagan and Sarah are chatting about unique, surprising, and time-tested gifts for teens and adults in our third Cyber Monday Special Episode. Join us!
ActionHeat makes the world’s best heated clothing, powered by rechargeable batteries. It’s the perfect solution to keep you toasty and warm, even in the most frigid winter weather–and it makes a great gift for teens and adults!
Save 15% off your entire order of heated products for men and women, starting at just $39.99 when you order at action-heat.com/mom, or use the coupon code MOM at checkout to save 15%!
Gift Ideas for Teens & Adults
Amazon and Target links are affiliates. That means if you click through and make a purchase you’ll be helping support The Mom Hour at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping us continue to produce the podcast!
- Footie pajamas, like this fleece onesie with a hood from Alexander Del Rossa
- High-end or interesting socks, like Stance or SmartWool
- Cookbooks (Sarah loves this one, Meagan recommends baking cookbooks for teens)
- Supplies and accessories for whatever hobby they’re into
- Fun versions of everyday items, like these bearded ski hats
- Private lessons, training, online courses (we like LinkedIn Learning or Creative Live), or a class
- Drone-building kits, like these from flitetest.com
- New backpack, like this one from Lands’ End
- Cool room decor accents (Etsy is a great source for this!)
- “Roundie” beach throw
- Subscription box (we love FabFitFun for women and teen girls, and promo code THEMOMHOUR will save you $10)
- Handmade jewelry from indy sellers like Burnish
- Theater or concert tickets
- Bluetooth ear buds (our favorites are made by Sudio Sweden, and promo code THEMOMHOUR will save you 15%)
- Social good gifts (we’re huge fans of Brave New World Designs, co-created by our friend and fellow podcaster Christine Koh)
Rebekah Hemmer says
What a nice shout-out, ladies! I’m Rebekah, the owner of Burnish. Thank you so much for mentioning me and I’m so happy you have enjoyed my jewelry!
Can someone recommend Plus Size Babydolls and Chemises? Cheers xox