Jill Krause is a blogger, photographer, and digital storyteller whose busy life as a mom of four plays out in her honest writing, videos, and pictures of deliciously squishy babies every day. Until recently, the Krauses’ beautiful Texas home–and the projects and renovations they completed in it–provided the setting for these stories.
In this latest episode of The Mom Hour Voices, listen to Meagan and Jill talk about the Krause family’s decision to sell their home, buy an RV, and embark on a family adventure that kicks off this fall. We also discuss raising large families, breaking outside of others’ expectations, and more. Join us!
- Happy Loud Life (for more on this, watch the video embedded below or linked here)
- @happy.loud.life on Instagram | @happyloudlife on Twitter | Happy Loud Life on Facebook
- Baby Rabies
- @BabyRabies on Instagram | @BabyRabies on Twitter | Baby Rabies on Facebook
- Fulltime Families Facebook Group
- Ditching Suburbia
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Michael Boyink says
Thanks for the shout-out!