“Picky” and “toddler” – the two words go hand-in-hand, right? In this episode Meagan and Sarah tackle one of their listeners’ biggest mom-obstacles, sharing tips and tricks to help get those opinionated toddlers to eat more adventurously and healthfully while also offering reassurance that this stage won’t last forever and that there are things you can do to help even the choosiest toddler (occasionally) try new things while getting the nutrition they need. Join us!
This episode is part of our 3-part series Your Toddler Feeding Challenges, Solved! Listen to yesterday’s Part 1 here, and check back for Part 3 tomorrow.
- Learn more about our sponsor, Horizon Organic, and the Growing Years line of products for kids ages 1 to 5
- BabyCenter community thread: My toddler won’t eat ___________ but will eat ___________.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply