From breakfast to snacks, lunch to dinner to even dessert, each day holds plenty of opportunity to introduce new flavors and textures, teach table skills, and introduce micro-doses of nutrition into your toddler’s tummy. Meagan and Sarah cover each meal and the specific strategies they used to keep them interesting, low-stress, and as nutritious as possible, even when a toddler has the attention span of a fruit fly. Join us!
This episode is part of our 3-part series Your Toddler Feeding Challenges, Solved! Listen to Part 1 hereand Part 2 here.
- Learn more about our sponsor, Horizon Organic, and the Growing Years line of products for kids ages 1 to 5
- BabyCenter poll: On what sort of schedule does your toddler eat?
- BabyCenter community thread: How do you sneak nutrition into your toddler’s diet?
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply