Meal planning is hard enough for busy families; now families are eating nearly all their meals at home, it’s a next-level challenge. So for this month’s Voices interview we’re bringing back cookbook author and Didn’t I Just Feed You? co-host Stacie Billis to talk about grocery shopping, what freezes well and when to freeze it, how to minimize food waste while adjusting to a new normal, the best pantry staples, and more. It’s a helpful, upbeat, and encouraging episode–we hope you’ll join us!
This episode was recorded on March 29, 2020.
A NOTE ON EPISODES RELEASED DURING COVID-19: Things change so quickly these days–including recommendations for health and safety, as well as our own thoughts and feelings–so you may hear things that feel a bit dated if you’re catching up on older episodes. Just know that we’re experiencing this in real time just like you, and that we’re working hard to follow the latest recommendations for the safety of our families and our communities. We’re also working hard to bring you timely, relevant podcast episodes in a world that’s changing very quickly.
- Find out more about Stacie on her website, and while you’re there check out her other books
- Stacie’s newest cookbook, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
- Find Stacie on Instagram
- Listen to Stacie’s podcast with Meghan Splawn Didn’t I Just Feed You, a podcast about feeding families
- Stacie is obsessed with this braiser in addition to the dutch oven
- Dutch ovens on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Check out Stacie demonstrating how to spatchcock a chicken
- Instant Pot (affiliate link)