If you’ve been listening to this podcast for any length of time you know that Meagan’s harbored some serious homesteader fantasies since her early 20s. Nearly 25 years after Meagan’s oldest was born, she’s finally living outside the city limits, and slowly making her “Little House on the Prairie homestead dreams” from long ago come true (well, sort of!). In this episode, Meagan interviews Kendra Martin from the Homesteady Podcast about how she lives off of 100 acres of land with her husband and six children. Kendra shares how she manages to homestead AND homeschool and what their family has in store for their future. Enjoy!
- Want to learn more about Kendra and her family’s homesteading? Visit their website Homesteady, their Youtube channel, Instagram and podcast.
- Meagan referenced this Homesteady Podcast Episode with Kendra and Austin’s backstory to the homestead lifestyle.
- Episode 379, Lessons in Motherhood From Chickens and Kittens is a fun episode where both Meagan and Sarah weigh-in on the animals around their homes these days!
- Here’s a few photos of Kendra and her family below!
- We have a new subscriber community built right into Instagram! Listeners of the show can have more intimate conversations with us (and others), along with bonus content. Look for the Subscribe button here.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter