When to start giving kids an allowance, paying for chores, getting mentally psyched up for baby #2, and dealing with kids’ annoying habits–these are the parenting challenges and motherhood topics we’re tackling in the latest Listener Questions episode of The Mom Hour. Join us!
- Episode 15 on Chores & Delegation (which has more discussion on allowances and paying for chores)
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Leiber, where Sarah’s husband got the Powers family spend/save/give system
- Episode 7 on How To Know When You’re Done Having Babies
- Ignore It by Catherine Pearlman
- Crunchy Cocktail Hour, Life Listened’s newest podcast!
- WinCo (Katie’s new favorite grocery store) locations
- Sarah’s interview with teacher-mama Elizabeth Chapman of Teaching Sam & Scout