When to start giving kids an allowance, paying for chores, getting mentally psyched up for baby #2, and dealing with kids’ annoying habits–these are the parenting challenges and motherhood topics we’re tackling in the latest Listener Questions episode of The Mom Hour. Join us!
Want Meagan and Sarah to answer a question of yours? Record yourself asking it and email the audio file to email@example.com.
Sponsor Spotlight: Sudio Sweden
Sudio Sweden makes cutting-edge ear buds and headphones designed for a stylish, active lifestyle. Meagan and Sarah both tried the Vasa BLÅ, the wireless in-ear model with 8+ hour battery life, gold/rose gold detailing, and studio-quality sound.
Save 15% sitewide when you purchase at sudiosweden.com/us and use promo code THEMOMHOUR.
Sponsor Spotlight: FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. Treat yourself to beautiful products from brands like Dermalogica, Kai, Michael Stars, Modcloth, Juice Beauty, and many more (watch Sarah’s unboxing video here). Boxes retail for $49.99 but always have a value over $200!
Use coupon code THEMOMHOUR for $10 off your first box when you order at www.fabfitfun.com.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 123
- Episode 15 on Chores & Delegation (which has more discussion on allowances and paying for chores)
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Leiber, where Sarah’s husband got the Powers family spend/save/give system
- Episode 7 on How To Know When You’re Done Having Babies
- Ignore It by Catherine Pearlman
- Crunchy Cocktail Hour, Life Listened’s newest podcast!
- WinCo (Katie’s new favorite grocery store) locations
- Sarah’s interview with teacher-mama Elizabeth Chapman of Teaching Sam & Scout