Today’s episode is a party and YOU’re invited! Yes you, whether you’re a brand-new listener or have been with us from the very beginning. Ever the planner, Sarah surprises Meagan with a some fun facts and a pop quiz; ever the fun one, Meagan shows up ready for anything. We share some memories, behind-the-scenes thoughts, and reflections on the community that has grown around this podcast over the last 300 Tuesdays. Come on in, and enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: Ritual
Ritual is formulated with key nutrients, including Vitamin D3, to help fill gaps in the diet. Ritual is now available for women, men, and teens, scientifically developed to help support different life stages including their bestselling prenatal multivitamin. Get 10% off during your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Nutrafol
Nutrafol supports healthy hair growth from within by targeting the root causes of thinning: stress, hormones, environment, nutrition, and metabolism. With two targeted formulas that are clinically shown to improve hair growth and thickness with less shedding, Nutrafol can help through all stages of life. For 20% OFF your subscription go to Nutrafol.com and use promo code THEMOMHOUR.
Sponsor Spotlight: Amaze.org
AMAZE.org creates free educational videos and other resources to help families talk openly, honestly, and less awkwardly about sex, health, relationships + growing up. AND they have a podcast! Check out Become An Askable Parent with Amaze wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Join our special Facebook Group for The Mom Hour Listeners, where we have twice as many Sarahs as Meagans (make sure to answer the questions to be approved)!
- Our most popular episode by downloads is What’s One More? The Practical Realities of 3+ Kid Families: Episode 230
- Other episodes we mentioned in this episode:
- Mom Meltdowns, Oh No! Episode 01
- We Hate Fun: Episode 109
- Mom Myths & Mom Truths: Episode 234
- 10 Things We Love About Toddlers: Episode 243
- Home Management Systems That Work (For Now): Episode 220
- Self-Care As Self-Preservation: Episode 104
- The Life-Changing Magic of Opting Out: Episode 161
- Are You “Done” Having Babies? Episode 07
- Staying Organized & Motivated As A Full-Time Working Mom: Voices 44
- Home & Life Products We’re Loving: Episode 246
- More Than Mom: The Search For The Perfect Thing
Photo by Adi Goldstein on Unsplash
Leave a Reply