Every family’s breakfast routine looks different – and that’s OK. Whether you’re all about prep-ahead dishes that fill up hungry kids on weekday mornings, or are just trying to make it out the door in one piece with a cereal bar for the road, we’re here to validate that not every single breakfast needs to look perfect, or tick every nutritional box. Join Meagan and Sarah for Episode 326, a zoom in on the first meal of the day. We talk about our family cultures around breakfast, how weekends look (very) different from weekday mornings, and how things have shifted as kids have gotten older. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Lovevery
Lovevery makes perfect play essentials designed by experts, for ages 0 to 4. Lovevery products are distilled to their simplest, purest purpose: to be exactly what children need at each stage. For free shipping when you sign up to receive your Play Kit visit Lovevery.com/themomhour.
Sponsor Spotlight: Raising Resilient Kids
Raising Resilient Kids by Dr. Rhonda Spencer-Hwang looks at 8 simple practices that lead to longevity and contentment – and how we can help shape our kids’ physical and mental health, even during tough times. Visit momhourkids.com to get 30% off your copy of Raising Resilient Kids when you use the code “mom” at checkout.
Sponsor Spotlight: Vionic
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going. Get free shipping through December 31, 2021 when you use code THEMOMHOUR at vionicshoes.com/themomhour.
Sponsor Spotlight: Public Goods
Public Goods is the one-stop-shop for affordable, sustainable, healthy, household products — from home and personal care to premium pantry staples. For $15 off your first Public Goods order, visit publicgoods.com/momhour or use code MOMHOUR at checkout.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- We mentioned our series on feeding toddlers including the episodes Feeding Toddlers, Part 1: Feeding A Toddler In Transition, Feeding Toddlers, Part 2: Help! I Have A Picky Eater., and Feeding Toddlers, Part 3: Toddler Eating Strategies, Meal By Meal
- We love the podcast Didn’t I Just Feed You for all things feeding a family (all their breakfast-themed episodes are here)
- For more episodes about feeding our families, head here
- Sarah mentioned loving her blender, popsicle molds and Hexclad pans
- Meagan mentioned her Kitchenaid Electric Kettle and her Pampered Chef Batter Bowls