Every family’s breakfast routine looks different – and that’s OK. Whether you’re all about prep-ahead dishes that fill up hungry kids on weekday mornings, or are just trying to make it out the door in one piece with a cereal bar for the road, we’re here to validate that not every single breakfast needs to look perfect, or tick every nutritional box. Join Meagan and Sarah for Episode 326, a zoom in on the first meal of the day. We talk about our family cultures around breakfast, how weekends look (very) different from weekday mornings, and how things have shifted as kids have gotten older. Join us!
- We mentioned our series on feeding toddlers including the episodes Feeding Toddlers, Part 1: Feeding A Toddler In Transition, Feeding Toddlers, Part 2: Help! I Have A Picky Eater., and Feeding Toddlers, Part 3: Toddler Eating Strategies, Meal By Meal
- We love the podcast Didn’t I Just Feed You for all things feeding a family (all their breakfast-themed episodes are here)
- For more episodes about feeding our families, head here
- Sarah mentioned loving her blender, popsicle molds and Hexclad pans
- Meagan mentioned her Kitchenaid Electric Kettle and her Pampered Chef Batter Bowls