When it comes to parenting–and how we generally live our lives–actions speak louder than words. Our behaviors, priorities, emotions, and reactions are all things we’re modeling for our kids. In this episode, Meagan and Sarah try to see themselves through their kids’ eyes, reflecting on the qualities we feel good about and the ones we’re trying to be more conscious of. We talk about how we can’t control how our kids will think about us when they’re grown, but we CAN be thoughtful about the moms we want to be; and even though we’re opposites in lots of ways, we discover a superpower we have in common. This deep-thinky episode is a great one for wherever you are on your motherhood journey. Enjoy!
- This episode was inspired in part by Sarah’s interview with Meghan Leahy
- We recently talked about habits in this episode: Where We Nailed It (And Where We Didn’t) In 2021
- We’d love to hear from you. Email us, or connect with us on Facebook or Instagram
- Here’s how to leave us a review (pretty please!)
- Discover tons of holiday content and our Small Business Boutique over in our Holiday Headquarters
- Listen to our other episodes on our personalities: Getting (And Giving) Help During Hard Times, How We’re The Same (And Also Different), and Knowing Yourself As A Mom