Most of us enjoy having a clean and tidy home, but have you ever kept track of how much you do throughout the week to keep it that way? In today’s episode, Meagan and Sarah share what seven days of real-life housework looks like in our homes. We reflect on the tasks we knew went into running a home, and some surprising ones we never thought of as housework before (like picking plums and chasing chickens!). Whether you prioritize deep-cleaning on a regular schedule or tend to tidy as you go and hope for the best, it’s eye-opening and gratifying to acknowledge the work that goes into managing a home full of kids. Join us for Part One, and check back next week for Part Two!
- Sarah mentioned using this Keepsake Portfolio for all things kids’ artwork and school keepsakes.
- Like the style of the “Week of Real Life…” episodes? Here’s our Week of Real-Life Dinners series:
- A Week Of Real-Life Dinners (Vol. 5): Episode 336
- A Week of Real-Life Dinners: (Vol. 4) Episode 305
- 8 Moms Share Their Family’s Real-Life Dinners For A Week
- A Week Of Real-Life Dinners (Vol. 3): Episode 254
- A Week Of Real-Life Dinners (Vol. 2): Episode 196
- A Week of Real-Life Dinners (Vol. 1): Episode 72
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter