Laundry is is a constant: it’s truly with us every day, week, and month of the year. In this first episode of 2023, Meagan and Sarah focus in on the laundry systems and strategies that are working (or not) in our homes, plus our favorite products, the grossest things we deal with, what’s great (and weird) about our laundry rooms, and how seasons of life change the challenges of keeping up with the laundry. If you wear clothes – or live with people who do – this episode is for you.
- Meagan recommends the book Laundry Love: Finding Joy In A Common Chore for a great reference for changing up your laundry game in the new year. (This is an affiliate link.)
- Sarah gives her laundry product MVP award to this flexible laundry basket.
- Meagan’s MVP award goes to this square laundry basket.
- If you loved this episode, check out episode 167 from the archives “Loads And Loads (And Loads) Of Laundry!
- The holidays tend to make our minds go on overdrive. Our contributor Joanne Ruellos Diaz has a great blog post about how to declutter your brain in 2023!
- Next week’s episode will be all about goal planning for 2023. We hope you’ll join us!