Moving with kids – whether it’s across town or out of state – is no easy task. Meagan and Sarah have each done it several times and share their tips and experiences in Episode 56. We also expand the conversation to the broader topic of cultivating community where you live, regardless of how long you’ve been there. Join us!
- Speakpipe – Leave us an audio message and your question might make it onto the show like Amy’s did!
- This Is Where You Belong: The Art and Science of Loving the Place You Live (Melody Warnick)
- Prince Lionhart Stove Guard and Safety 1st Clear View Stove Knob Covers
- Podcasts Sarah is loving lately
- Coffee + Crumbs
- #AmWriting with Jess & KJ (Jessica Lahey and KJ Dell’Antonia)
- NPR Politics Podcast
- Game of Thrones Podcast from baldmove.com (Bryan’s recommendation)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)Sign up for our newsletter