We aren’t extreme couponers (or couponers at all, really), but as moms of many kids and growing families, we definitely have our eyes on the grocery budget. Join Meagan and Sarah for an inside look at our shopping habits when it comes to groceries and household supplies in Episode 55. We talk about where we shop, how we keep costs down, and what we think of warehouse retailers and big box stores when it comes to saving money.
- Episode 23 of The Mom Hour where we talk about meal planning and grocery shopping
- CVS ExtraCare Rewards Program
- Grocery delivery companies like Instacart (the one Sarah’s sister uses) and Amazon Fresh
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
A really great resource for families trying to eat healthy on a budget is http://eatfresh.org. It is full of healthy recipes and meal plans that don’t cost a lot to make.