Tis’ the season to….feel the insane amount of pressure to be the “perfect” holiday mom. In this classic from the archives, Meagan and Sarah offer ever-relevant gut checks on some of the biggest pressures moms feel during the holiday season, and offer concrete tips for releasing yourself from expectations of perfection to enjoy what’s left of this holiday season. Join us!
Our holiday episodes often make brief mention of magical night visitors. If you have curious ears about, you’ve been warned!
- Meagan referenced her embroidery hobby. Here are her tips for getting started.
- If making homemade teacher gifts really matter to you, check out How To Incorporate Handmade Gifts Into Your Holiday Giving and 6 Easy (We Promise!) Homemade Holiday Gifts You Can Make With Your Kids blogs are great for inspiration!
- The “What if I don’t?” question comes from Sarah’s conversation with Whitney Hawthorne in Time Management & Productivity Tips For Working Moms
- Meagan talked about her interview with Ashley Brown in this Voices episode.
- We referenced Meagan’s 25 day holiday pep talk blog from 2020.
- Episodes from the archives that pair well with this one: