Routines: everyone has them, whether you’ve created them intentionally or fallen into them by chance. In today’s episode, Meagan talks with Ashley Brown, a full-time working mom of two girls ages 3 and 1, enthusiastic Enneagram 1, and the creator of Routine & Things. After leaving the workforce to be a stay-at-home mom to her oldest daughter, Ashley found herself depressed and struggling to stay afloat; creating intentional routines around everything from self-care to cleaning the kitchen proved to be the secret sauce that helped get her life back in order. Join us!
- Ashley’s website Routine and Things is a site and shop dedicated to helping moms create effective, and flexible routines so they can manage their homes and lives with more freedom and fun
- Follow Ashley on Instagram
- Ashley mentioned her Enneagram Type. Check out this episode if you’re not familiar with the personality test!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply