News flash: even if it looks like other parents have all their you-know-what together when you feel like you don’t, that’s almost never the case. We’re all flying blind most of the time – and better off when we acknowledge it! In today’s episode, a response to Tuesday’s classic replay, regular contributors Katherine and Lisa discuss how no two children are the same and how they’ve accepting that it’s OKAY to parent each child differently has made life easier. Enjoy!
If you haven’t already listened to Tuesday’s episode, we recommend starting there before hitting play on this one!
All month long we’re bringing back some beloved episodes from the early years of The Mom Hour – with fresh bonus conversations dropping every Friday on the same topic! Here’s a playlist of some of our very favorite classic oldies – and here’s a full list of every episode in chronological order.
- Follow Katherine DeVries on Instagram
- Follow Lisa Payne on Instagram
- Enjoyed listening to Katherine and Lisa? Here are episodes from the archives featuring them:
- Seasonally-Inspired Homemaking & Parenting: Voices 79 With Katherine DeVries
- What’s New In Baby Gear & Baby Shower Registries: Voices 77 with Kia Hammond and Katherine DeVries
- Books We’re Loving Lately: Voices 72 With Joanna Martin & Katherine DeVries
- Constantly Connected (The Joys & Challenges Of Parenting In The Smartphone Era): Voices 83