Being a mom in 2023 means having a device connecting you to the world, wherever you go. It isn’t all bad or all good – but it does impact our parenting lives at every turn. Join Kia and Jayme, moms of kids ages toddler to teen, as they chat about the good, the bad, and the ugly of being constantly connected – plus offer some tech-positive suggestions for managing smartphone use when things start to feel out of balance. Enjoy!
The Mom Hour Voices is a special series on The Mom Hour, showcasing diverse voices from across the motherhood community. Click here to browse all past Voices episodes, which include conversations with and between members of our contributor team, plus expert interviews and conversations with moms from our community. Meagan and Sarah will be back on Tuesday!
- Get to know Kia Hammond
- Get to know Jayme Sherrod
- Interested in putting your screens down more? Read this article for tips!
- Episodes from the archives featuring Jayme or Kia
- Getting Outdoors With Kids: Voices 75 With Jayme Sherrod & Jennifer Carroll
- OMG We’re Sick AGAIN?!: Episode 389
- What’s New In Baby Gear & Baby Shower Registries: Voices 77 with Kia Hammond and Katherine DeVries
- Real Stories About Postpartum Mental Health: Voices 74 With Emily Roark And Kia Hammond
- Preparing Kids (Of All Ages) For A New Baby: Voices 67 With Kia Hammond
- Teen Parents, Parenting Teens (Young Motherhood, Raising Teen Girls & More!): Episode 414