Sarah stopped dyeing her hair and growing out her natural grays last fall – almost a year ago – and Meagan is contemplating a new style! Today Meagan asks Sarah ALL the gray grow-out questions to catch up on the progress, and talks about why she might be ready for a new look herself. We also share some hair wins and hair woes from this season of life, and how it’s different from early motherhood. Join us!
- Sarah has been enjoying Prose for her shampoo and conditioner.
- Meagan bought a Tyme curling iron and left it at her sister-in-law’s but she’s determined to try it again!
- Sarah bought this Hot Tools Pro Artist Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Wand after her most recent haircut
- You may like these episodes from the archives:
- Meagan’s hosting a retreat this October. If you use the code MOMHOUR you can get 15% off now through August 30.