Taking small kids on a trip is daunting: Where and how will everyone sleep? Can a rental cottage be baby-proofed? How will little ones used to a schedule and the structure of home deal with time zone changes and grandparents whose house rules differ from what they’re used to? In Part One of our three-part series on family travel, Sarah looks back on her extensive experience traveling with babies, toddlers, and kids–especially trips to the grandparents’ and in-laws’–and shares what worked, what didn’t, and what she’d do differently.
This episode is part of our 3-part series Travel Stories To Inspire Your Next Family Adventure (Whenever The Time Comes). Listen to the whole series from this page.
- Sarah has spoken at length about air travel with small kids
- All our travel archives are here
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply