Do you remember the libraries of your past? We do. In fact, we have enough to say about the transformative power of libraries to fill an entire More Than Mom episode! From our earliest library memories (grouchy Mrs. Young!), to junior high school library adventures (that book was NOT appropriate for 11-year-old Meagan), to an accidental nap in dreary old England, we look back at our lives through the stacks. Join us!
- Sarah read–and LOVED–The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- Other episodes of The Mom Hour that are reading-related:
- Katie Addiss joins Sarah for a Books Talk every few months
- All our episodes and blog posts about books!
- Sarah’s childhood library photos below–enjoy!