Popular media tells us we’re supposed to love our bodies (and then gives us 19 Ways To Bounce Back After Baby), but coming to terms with the changes that childbirth, breastfeeding, and plain ol’ aging bring to our bodies is complicated and sometimes really hard. Join Meagan and Sarah for a frank discussion about body confidence as a mom (including feeling not-so-confident and being okay with that) in Episode 99 of The Mom Hour.
Soma sent us product to review and has generously sponsored this episode. All opinions are, as always, our own.
We’re loving the lingerie we’ve tried from Soma, this week’s podcast sponsor! The comfort (so soft!) and fit (ahem, real bodies) is a testament to the brand’s commitment to helping women look and feel beautiful.
If you’re ready for a new bra (and who isn’t, especially after body changes like pregnancy and nursing!), head to one of Soma’s 300+ boutiques across the country for a FREE expert bra fitting. You’ll be sized in seconds in the privacy of a fitting room—without ever requiring you to get naked. You stay comfortable while a fitting expert brings you styles and sizes so you can find your new favorite bra.
Our listeners will save 20% on your entire order (online OR in store) when you head to soma.com/themomhour to grab your promo code before you shop.
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 99:
- Our tips came from this post Meagan wrote for The Happiest Home: A Mom’s Guide To Getting Naked (And Feeling Good About It)
- 4th Trimester Bodies Project
- Meagan loves the Soma Bralette Lace Plunge (don’t forget to get your 20% off voucher before purchasing!)
- Sarah loves the Vanishing Back Wireless Bra (don’t forget to get your 20% off voucher before purchasing!)
- Sarah and Katie discussed the Playtex Diaper Genie and the Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail
- Katie’s recipe for hazelnut milk / chia seed pudding: mix 1/4 cup chia seeds and 2 cups of hazelnut milk; whisk together well; let chill for at least 8 hours