With warming weather, meals, snacks and cravings shift too. Today Meagan and Sarah unpack what it means to us to feed ourselves well as moms, from taking time to assemble a sandwich to paying attention to the way food makes us feel – both physically and emotionally. We share some of our personal favorite feel-good foods, and also acknowledge the often inherent conflict in feeding ourselves well AND keeping our families fed. Join us!
Target links are affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, we’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks!
- Take our listener survey!
- Meagan’s special oatmeal recipe
- Sarah loves Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- Sarah’s family doesn’t love sourdough but DOES love Trader Joe’s Stone Hearth Baked French Loaf for crispy toast
- We both like Dave Killer’s Bread
- Sarah likes the Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burger patties from Trader Joe’s
- Sarah hydrates with Nuun tablets in her water and likes a Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter flavored Perfect Bar for a snack
- We both love this Sparkel carbonator and this Rice Cooker
- Meagan’s Mother of Reinvention podcast is back for a new season!
- We love Didn’t I Just Feed You for thoughtful, nuanced conversations about both feeding yourself as a mom AND feeding a family. Check out these episodes to start:
- The Lasting Allure of Our favorite Nostalgic Snacks (Just for fun, we’re tasting testing some of our favorite childhood snacks including Wendy’s Frosty, Devil Dogs and Cosmic Brownies. Do these beloved nostalgic treats taste as good as we remember? Listen now to find out!)
- Empties (In which we share the new pantry products we’ve purchased and completely used up.)
- Why Are We All Obsessed with Protein (This macronutrient seems to be the obsession of wellness gurus, food media, and your two favorite podcast hosts. Ha! In this exclusive episode we’re talking about why we are currently obsessed with protein and how we’re getting more of it.)
- If you enjoyed this episode, check out a few from the archives:
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply