A peek into pantry cupboards reveals a lot about how a family lives and the season of life they’re in. Today Meagan and Sarah open our own pantry doors and chat about what we see: from dry goods staples to kid-approved snacks and some things that are “just for mom,” we’ve got small joys and pesky frustrations in the pantry – just like any other area of the house! We also discuss the “ingredient household” TikTok trend that has moms reflecting on how they grew up and how they’re feeding their families. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
Prep Dish is a mom-owned business, created by our friend Allison, who is a registered dietician and a chef. When you sign up, every week Allison will send you meal plans, shopping lists, and prep instructions that allow you to prep healthy meals ahead of time for the week.
To get two weeks of meal plans FREE, go to PrepDish.com/themomhour
The Future app is a new way to do one-on-one personal training that’s all about custom workouts and unlimited support — whenever, wherever, and however you need it.
Visit tryfuture.com/momhour to start your 30-day, risk-free trial of Future today
Caraway makes non-toxic pots and pans, bakeware, teakettles, and food storage containers – all in gorgeous colors.
Visit Carawayhome.com/THEMOMHOUR to take advantage of this limited-time offer for 10% off your next purchase
Cozy Earth’s bath collection comes in a variety of soothing and serene colors and features ultra-absorbent and durable bamboo bath towels, mats, and washcloths.
Save 35% with promo code THEMOMHOUR at cozyearth.com
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- This viral TikTok video made its way to Instagram and inspired this episode. Do you live in a snack household or an ingredient household?
- A great companion to this episode is What’s In Our Fridge and Freezer Right Now: Episode 381
- Meagan mentioned Burples which were popular in the 80s
- Sarah remembered coveting other kids’ Squeezitz
- Meagan and Sarah love the OXO Pop Top Containers (affiliate link) for pantry essentials
- Sarah loves her bamboo tea box organizer, similar to this one (affiliate link)
- We both have this rice cooker
- Meagan mentioned this recipe for Chicken Tagine with Apricots and Almonds
Continue the conversation:
Instagram | Private Facebook Community (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
Leave a Reply