A peek into pantry cupboards reveals a lot about how a family lives and the season of life they’re in. Today Meagan and Sarah open our own pantry doors and chat about what we see: from dry goods staples to kid-approved snacks and some things that are “just for mom,” we’ve got small joys and pesky frustrations in the pantry – just like any other area of the house! We also discuss the “ingredient household” TikTok trend that has moms reflecting on how they grew up and how they’re feeding their families. Join us!
- This viral TikTok video made its way to Instagram and inspired this episode. Do you live in a snack household or an ingredient household?
- A great companion to this episode is What’s In Our Fridge and Freezer Right Now: Episode 381
- Meagan mentioned Burples which were popular in the 80s
- Sarah remembered coveting other kids’ Squeezitz
- Meagan and Sarah love the OXO Pop Top Containers (affiliate link) for pantry essentials
- Sarah loves her bamboo tea box organizer, similar to this one (affiliate link)
- We both have this rice cooker
- Meagan mentioned this recipe for Chicken Tagine with Apricots and Almonds