May is so crazy for parents that it has a new internet nickname: MAYcember (like December, without the presents). We covered the parenting side of things in Episode 206 (listen here if you missed it), and in this special bonus episode, we hear from three teachers about what it’s like from their perspective. Take a listen!
Take Our Listener Survey!
Your input helps us improve the show. Thanks! (If you don’t see the button above, try this link: http://themomhour.com/survey.)
Partner Offer: FREE Photo Book From Chatbooks
We have a gift for YOU: A FREE photo book from Chatbooks–no strings attached! Just download the Chatbooks app or create an account at Chatbooks.com. Use promo code THEMOMHOUR at checkout to get your 30-page soft-cover photo book at no cost (upgrades and shipping may apply; if you decide to make your book longer or add other upgrades, you’ll still get $10 off your total).
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Elizabeth’s blog Teaching Sam and Scout
- Elizabeth is also a guest in our Voices Episode 2: Inside The Lives of 3 Working Moms
- Kelly Hiltz is a guest in Voices Episode 23: Kindergarten Readiness & Parent-Teacher Relationships with Kelly Hiltz
- Kelly’s podcast The Chatty Sisters Podcast
- Kelly’s blog Ask A Teacher Mom