From music and timers to one-touch rules and baskets for EVERYTHING, moms are beyond creative when it comes to getting kids to help clean up. In the latest episode in our House Rules series, Meagan and Sarah share dozens of smart ways moms in our community make tidying up with kids a little easier. Join us for this grab bag of tidying up strategies you can try with your family!
- Here’s a link to the Facebook thread where you all provided your House Rules for Tidying Up.
- More from our House Rules Series:
- House Rules For Gifting & Giving: Episode 393
- House Rules For After School: Episode 380
- House Rules for Playdates: Episode 340
- House Rules For Halloween: Episode 335
- House Rules For Kid Hygiene: Episode 332
- House Rules For Easier Mornings: Episode 328
- House Rules For Kid Birthdays: Episode 323
- House Rules For Travel And Vacation: Episode 319
- House Rules For Sibling Harmony: Episode 314
- Please take our 2023 Listener Survey!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply