Spring brings with it pretty flowers, warm sunshine and fresh scents…and also bugs, rain and mud. In today’s More Than Mom, Meagan and Sarah get in the mood for spring by comparing how our different climates show up for the season, how we lean into spring in our homes, and what our outdoor spaces have to show off this time of year. We also reflect on how spring is a full sensory experience and chat about bringing the outside IN to spruce up our homes. Enjoy!
- We’d so appreciate it if you’d take our 2023 Listener Survey! And thanks to all who have done so already!
- Sarah enjoys an Organic India Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea in the springtime.
- Sarah mentioned the episode Getting Rid of Stuff: Episode 402.
- Don’t forget to listen to our episodes Do This Now; Enjoy Summer Later (Part One) and Do This Now; Enjoy Summer Later (Part Two).
- Below is a list of episodes from the archives you might enjoy if you liked this one!
- More Than Mom: Outdoor Décor & Patio Style
- More Than Mom: Décor Nostalgia
- Home Décor & Dining Out: Episode 77
- Seasonally-Inspired Homemaking & Parenting: Voices 79 With Katherine DeVries
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply