Keeping schedules aligned, staying on top of basic tidying, and managing endless loads of laundry are just a few of the household systems facing modern parents. In today’s episode, regular contributors Joanna and Sarah share their best hacks for keeping the household afloat during the little years. They talk everything from calendar systems to smart speakers, laundry shortcuts to robot vacuums – plus how to get kids to help around the house and where their systems could use a New Year reset. Enjoy!
- Follow Joanna Martin on Instagram
- Follow Sarah Limberg on Instagram
- Kate Strickler, The Home Reset is a 14-part audio course to help guide you to reset different spaces in your home.
- Sarah and Joanna both love their Roborock vacuum.
- Sarah uses Todoist to organize tasks and reminders.
- A few episodes that pair nicely with this one:
- Podcasts Joanna and Sarah enjoy for household hack inspiration