While there’s a lot of value in setting goals and intentions at the start of a new year (and in revisiting and tracking progress throughout the year), sometimes the intentions we set months ago aren’t serving us the way we had hoped. In this More Than Mom episode, Meagan and Sarah revisit what we said we wanted to do and ways we hoped to grow in 2022, reflect on how we’ve done so far, and share how some intentions shifted over time. We also realize that sometimes life surprises us with growth we hoped for…just not in the way we thought it might happen. And that is OKAY. Join us!
- Listen to our first episode on our 2022 intentions and our first check-in earlier this year.
- Here is Meagan’s first post on instagram about her Less Boozin’ January.
- Interested in hearing more about Sarah’s reading habits? Here’s a recent More Than Mom: Books Talk!where she discusses just that.
- Sarah clearly hit the goal of fostering kittens in 2022 (or failed depending on how you look at it!).
- Meagan wrote a post Flowing Streams, Not Full Cups, about not needing to have a completely full cup to give back.
- Meagan’s Mother Of Reinvention Community will launch in a few short weeks.