While there’s a lot of value in setting goals and intentions at the start of a new year (and in revisiting and tracking progress throughout the year), sometimes the intentions we set months ago aren’t serving us the way we had hoped. In this More Than Mom episode, Meagan and Sarah revisit what we said we wanted to do and ways we hoped to grow in 2022, reflect on how we’ve done so far, and share how some intentions shifted over time. We also realize that sometimes life surprises us with growth we hoped for…just not in the way we thought it might happen. And that is OKAY. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
This stunning illustrated edition of Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix brings together the talents of award-winning artists Jim Kay and Neil Packer in a visual feast, featuring iconic scenes and much loved characters as the Order of the Phoenix keeps watch over Harry Potter’s fifth year at Hogwarts.
Shoott allows you to book 30-minute photo sessions with professional photographers in locations all over the country. It’s completely free to book, and then when you get your photos in just a few days, you only pay for the ones you love. Find holiday package deals to save money and time on family photos.
Book a session at shoott.com with the code THEMOMHOUR for 15% off any orders of 5 or more photos.
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode:
- Listen to our first episode on our 2022 intentions and our first check-in earlier this year.
- Here is Meagan’s first post on instagram about her Less Boozin’ January.
- Interested in hearing more about Sarah’s reading habits? Here’s a recent More Than Mom: Books Talk! where she discusses just that.
- Sarah clearly hit the goal of fostering kittens in 2022 (or failed depending on how you look at it!).
- Meagan wrote a post Flowing Streams, Not Full Cups, about not needing to have a completely full cup to give back.
- Meagan’s Mother Of Reinvention Community will launch in a few short weeks.