Bowling. Bonfires. The mall (no, really.) And board games (maybe?). What’s fun for our families right now looks quite different than it did years ago, so today Meagan and Sarah revisit an oft-discussed hot topic on The Mom Hour: family “fun.” We share several ideas for ACTUALLY FUN family activities that work for our current seasons, as well as some gripes about things that feel like they should be fun but aren’t. Join us!
- Other deep-dives on what’s fun and what’s absolutely not include:
- We Hate Fun! (Okay, Not All Fun) (Episode 10, which later re-ran with a fresh take as Episode 109)
- What We Do For Fun In 2021 (More Than Mom)
- “Supposed To Be Fun” Activities That Just Aren’t (And How To Have Fun On Your Terms) (Episode 342)
- We Love Fun Now! (Or Do We? (Episode 215)
- Don’t forget to check out what’s new on the blog!
- Fun & Practical Easter Basket Ideas Your Kids Will Love by Sandy Hsu
- Yes, YOU Can Coach Youth Sports! by Jennifer Carroll
- 8 Activities To Make Spring Break At Home With Little Kids Bearable (And Fun!) by Emily Roark
- How To Survive (And Even Enjoy) Playing Board Games With Kids: Episode 112 pairs nicely with today’s episode as we talked a good bit about board games today!